[aur-general] pkgconflict: a tool to find file conflicts when building packages

Chris Brannon cmbrannon at cox.net
Sun Apr 5 09:29:00 EDT 2009

Abhishek Dasgupta wrote:
> Thanks for the useful script! But shouldn't this line:
>         known_files[entry] =3D (repo, package)
> be
>         known_files[entry].append((repo, package))

That is a nice suggestion!  Using lists as hash values could make the tool
useful for purposes other than checking packages built from unsupported.

The program does quite a bit of I/O.  I'm tempted to convert those file
lists into a sqlite database, since it would really improve efficiency.

-- Chris