[aur-general] When does a package need -svn?

Ray Rashif schivmeister at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 23:17:21 EDT 2009

> But the author also intends you to provide
> the source when you distribute binaries.

So in that case we can host the sources ourselves? I don't know if it'll be
right to do so..especially if people start downloading from there instead.
Legally, the GPL allows and encourages that. Also, the author cannot take
action but he _can_ blacklist people on his own papers because in that
particular situation we are not helping him. That's what I'm afraid of.