[aur-general] AUR package updating enhancements

Loui Chang louipc.ist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:56:09 EDT 2009

On Thu 27 Aug 2009 19:20 +0200, Xyne wrote:
> It's like suggesting to go to the beach and instead of someone
> objecting with "I think it's too cold today... have you checked the
> weather?" you get a 5 minute tirade about much it sucks to get sand in
> your clothes, how swallowing seawater is bad for you, that UV radiation
> is bad for the skin, that driving to the beach costs money and creates
> pollution, that people die in tsunamis on beaches, that you can be
> eaten by sharks, etc... which all boil down to the objector really
> saying "I haven't left the house in ages and I don't wanna.".

It's like mailing a mini clone of myself to China with a letter I want
to write in mind and having him write the letter there, rather than just
writing the letter myself and putting that in the mail instead.

Plus he's not as smart as me, so he will take longer to write it and
might make some mistakes that I wouldn't.