[aur-general] Voting for djszapi results

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 17:23:09 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 9:49 PM, Laszlo Papp <djszapi at archlinux.us> wrote:
> but I will show some mails from Xavier too:
>
> I saw this patch in frugalware, vmiklos applied it, and I thought it
> will be useful for archers too, and just see the answer from Xavier,
> he called me 'for something', but with it he called 'vmiklos' too
> explicite, who started the arch pacman development much more earlier
> than Xavier, so it's fair :(
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2009-November/010185.html
>
> Another situation:
> I helped Eric with my answer, Eric figured out the problem, but Xavier
> started to offense me somehow without any neccessarity because Eric
> and me were happy with finding the solution for his problem:
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2009-November/010014.html

After 6 months of trying to work with you, I gave up. These two mails
you quoted are clearly over-reaction. I did have some problems with
the mails/patches you sent, but you did much worse than that before.
These 2 mails *alone* (and without considering the huge amount of
previous crap you did or sent) would not deserve such answers.
But in a complete despair, I hoped I could offend you enough to make
you leave :) It might have even worked.

Anyway, I have nothing to do with the TU vote.
So this discussion ends here as far as I am concerned. You always want
to have the last word ? Here, take it !