[aur-general] Deletion request - django extensions

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Sat Dec 19 07:03:24 EST 2009

> If you check PKGBUILDs, you'll notice that they are exactly that same
> extensions - that same "url" und "source". Just django-extensions' PKGBUILD
> is better and more complex, but django-command-extensions' name is more
> accurate in compare to homesite. In that situations some kind of redirects
> would be useful - one pkgname could be just alias for second and users
> wouldn't have problems.

Yeah, I started to use today this package, and yeah it's duplicated in
this format, and I agree with that django-command-extensions is better
name for this package as you described it.

I think it's worth to delete the other package and if someone would
like to establish a more 'meta-package' then it will be uploaded.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp