[aur-general] Package voting alternatives

Philipp Überbacher hollunder at lavabit.com
Mon Dec 28 18:30:57 EST 2009

Excerpts from Florian Friesdorf's message of Mon Dec 28 22:46:38 +0100 2009:
> On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 01:16:56PM +0100, Philipp Überbacher wrote:
>
> Further I'd like to see a list of all packages I voted for, so far I was
> not able to get this - might be my lack of knowledge.

Me neither. you can kind of see this for the packages you maintain in
aur. You get a list where you can see the voted and notify status for
each.
Having something like this for the aur webinterface search, or more
easily available through a link on your 'aur home' page would be
nice. Same for notify.
I guess this only needs coding.