[aur-general] Disowning monsoon, monotorrent and mono-nat

Angel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.com.ve
Mon Jul 6 11:08:34 EDT 2009

> I'm not really sure where you're gathering your rules from.
> If excess traffic on the list does become a problem, we'll find ways to
> solve it.

Common sense, just let everybody believe that they have to report
anything on this list (as the childres ask the teachers for permission
to go to the bathroom) and you will get a nice flood, "mathematics
never fails", but go ahead, do what you want, you will remember me,
when you will get pissed off about this :)

Thanks anyway

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net