[aur-general] Moving the AUR/community

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Jun 24 17:22:22 EDT 2009

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 21:18:25 Eric Bélanger wrote:
> I propose keeping the readline rebuild in testing until the
> AUR/community move is done.

I would prefer a strategy which wont block "our" repos. For example I have php 
waiting in testing and Allan mentioned a libjpeg rebuild.

There are only a few packages in community which need a readline rebuild. So 
what about moving the readline rebuild very soon (tomorrow), commit the needed 
rebuild for community and then freeze it.

During the community transition we have an "empty" testing to play with 
libjpeg and others.


Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre

More information about the aur-general mailing list