[aur-general] Moving the AUR/community

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:30:38 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de>wrote:

> On Wednesday 24 June 2009 21:18:25 Eric Bélanger wrote:
> > I propose keeping the readline rebuild in testing until the
> > AUR/community move is done.
> I would prefer a strategy which wont block "our" repos. For example I have
> php
> waiting in testing and Allan mentioned a libjpeg rebuild.
> There are only a few packages in community which need a readline rebuild.
> So
> what about moving the readline rebuild very soon (tomorrow), commit the
> needed
> rebuild for community and then freeze it.
> During the community transition we have an "empty" testing to play with
> libjpeg and others.
> --
> Pierre Schmitz, http://users.archlinux.de/~pierre<http://users.archlinux.de/%7Epierre>

that seems fine. We should be able to do the readline rebuilds for community
in notime with a few people, it are only a few packages.
Having the community repo switched over sometime during the libjpeg rebuilds
is more important as I imagine this will be a whole lot more packages.


More information about the aur-general mailing list