[aur-general] Moving the AUR/community

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 17:54:41 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Pierre Schmitz<pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 June 2009 21:18:25 Eric Bélanger wrote:
>> I propose keeping the readline rebuild in testing until the
>> AUR/community move is done.
> I would prefer a strategy which wont block "our" repos. For example I have php
> waiting in testing and Allan mentioned a libjpeg rebuild.
> There are only a few packages in community which need a readline rebuild. So
> what about moving the readline rebuild very soon (tomorrow), commit the needed
> rebuild for community and then freeze it.
> During the community transition we have an "empty" testing to play with
> libjpeg and others.

Yeah. Considering that the libjpeg updates may be much larger, let's
plan on having community-testing ready for that rebuild. How does that

More information about the aur-general mailing list