[aur-general] Moving the AUR/community

Eric Bélanger snowmaniscool at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:03:16 EDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Aaron Griffin<aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 4:22 PM, Pierre Schmitz<pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
>> On Wednesday 24 June 2009 21:18:25 Eric Bélanger wrote:
>>> I propose keeping the readline rebuild in testing until the
>>> AUR/community move is done.
>> I would prefer a strategy which wont block "our" repos. For example I have php
>> waiting in testing and Allan mentioned a libjpeg rebuild.
>> There are only a few packages in community which need a readline rebuild. So
>> what about moving the readline rebuild very soon (tomorrow), commit the needed
>> rebuild for community and then freeze it.
>> During the community transition we have an "empty" testing to play with
>> libjpeg and others.
> Yeah. Considering that the libjpeg updates may be much larger, let's
> plan on having community-testing ready for that rebuild. How does that
> sound?

sounds good.

More information about the aur-general mailing list