[aur-general] Trusted User Application

Ranguvar ranguvar at archlinux.us
Wed Nov 18 17:07:22 EST 2009

Hello,

I will be 18 on the 8th of May :)

I will check and fix the fluxbox issues, thanks.
The firefox-pgo-minefield one I don't think is a true error, though -- it's
complaining because I put in some commented-out lines that tar up the
freshly checked-out source and save it in $startdir.
That's just there as a convenience to me and others who want to mess around
with the PKGBUILD.

Sincerely,
-- Ranguvar