[aur-general] Drop LLVM from [community]

Ranguvar ranguvar at archlinux.us
Sat Oct 31 13:58:18 EDT 2009

That's LLVM trying to use the a frontend which you don't have.
You can install llvm-gcc to make it work, but I bet the AUR package isn't
compatible with our new LLVM yet, I'll work on fixing that for the AUR
maintainer once we finalize LLVM 2.6.

Here's a reworked LLVM/Clang PKGBUILD, with some improvements from
Evangelos's PKGBUILD (and a number of fixes to it, as well).

I removed the perl dep because perl's in [core], for example.