[aur-general] Quality

Nathan O ndowens.aur at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 13:50:51 EDT 2010

Thanks for the suggestions. I had to do
 install -Dm 755 cdplay $pkgdir/usr/bin
 install -Dm 755 eject $pkgdir/usr/bin

If I remember correctly because you couldn't run make install or something,
but I will check tonight if the eject one is nessisary. Algoscore was a pain
in the butt, though it isn't fixed though, though I will try the cmake like
you mentioned. There seems to be also something wrong with algoscore itself,
if you try and run it, it will crash.

Though I may try the svn version of algoscore and if it works, then I will
request "algoscore" to be deleted and offer the svn version.
On the audiomove package, I probably added my name and email and quickly
went over the package for obvious problems.
Probably at the time I was looking though AUR for some orphan packages I
would want to take over and edited them quickly.

I hope I improve my packages and you all will find them of quality :)
Thanks