[aur-general] TU application - Kyle Keen

keenerd keenerd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 04:09:41 CET 2010

Xyne wrote:
> What? You were his original choice for sponsor? I feel so used and cheap.
>
> How many more were there, Kyle? Tell me!

There was only you.  Always only you.  Ionut was a giddy bit of
foolishness, brought on when Falconindy convinced me to apply.  I know
not why I sought such a ménage à trois, but cooler heads did prevail
and Ionut gracefully turned down my feckless advance.

I never forgot your suggestions on the BBS, nor our lofty plans for
the AUR, nor the long nights testing pkgbuild2json.  I've missed
working with you on such grand projects and hoped with my most secret
of hearts that this Application would be the first step towards
rekindling those old adventures.

If you wish to spurn me now, I will accept that lonely fate.  But
please - let your motive be driven by your dreams for the future and
not by petty jealousies of the past.

Assiduously yours,
  Kyle