[aur-general] removal proposal for Ranguvar

Ángel Velásquez angvp at archlinux.org
Sun Dec 5 03:38:11 CET 2010

2010/12/4 Ray Rashif <schiv at archlinux.org>:
> On 5 December 2010 06:46, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> we are all nerds and not layers and we are not in a judge curt to follow,
>> bylaws letter by letter
>
> The bylaws are what empower us to act upon and make decisions - it's
> not about following the laws word by word. Without them, we wouldn't
> take ourselves seriously :)
>
> Granted, the wording can be a little too formal for non-English
> speakers. Perhaps there should be some translations for it?
>
> In any case, this _is_ the motion. There is also a second TU behind
> the motion (Angel/angvp) but he hasn't replied. In fact, if we were to
> count informal (IRC) conversations, then Ionut would be the second.

IRC doesn't count, I had this problem before, let's do the votation
process when discussion is over, maybe Ranguvar shows up to say some
words.

Even if nobody shows disagreement on this motion, we should follow the
bylaws.. and do the votation process, etc.. IMHO those special cases
are very open and won't never be applied, so let's go on with this
discussion period and then the votation process.

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net