[aur-general] partially inactive

Ronald van Haren pressh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 08:35:36 EST 2010

On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Ronald van Haren <pressh at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Coming Monday I'll get the key of my new apartment where I'll be
> living together with my girlfriend. That's all fine and such but
> before I can move our stuff I have to do quite a bit of work in the
> new apartment.
>
> This all means that I'll still be around and try to keep up with
> package releases (I'll make sure everything is up to date before
> Monday) during that period, but I won't be able to quickly respond to
> urgent matters or quickly fix bugs. I'll be checking my e-mail
> regularly though so I'll be able to ask for help if needed.
> Sometime I also have to arrange an internet connection there but I
> hope to have this arranged before I move.
>
> I'm not too sure how long this will take but I hope to be living there
> in ~1 month. Feel free to fix any of my packages during that period if
> you see necessary.
>
> Ronald

so a little update on this.
It took a bit longer than expected and I'm still not completely done
with painting and stuff (yikes I really hate painting), but tomorrow
I'll move my stuff over.

If I'm not mistaken internet connection should be delivered sometime
during this week. Either way I need a few afternoons and evenings
unpacking stuff so I may not get around in doing much Arch related
stuff the rest of this week. I will check my mail regularly though.

I'll post an update when it's all done.

Ronald