[aur-general] Bug in perl-text-bibtext build script for x86_64 platform

Firmicus Firmicus at gmx.net
Wed Feb 10 03:25:57 EST 2010

Hi Ted,

Thanks for this. I actually found a PKGBUILD for version 0.38 on my
computer dating from last June which obviously I had forgotten to upload
to AUR :( Although the C*FLAGS with -fPIC are set globally in there, it
builds and works just fine on my x86_64 system. I have updated it on AUR
yesterday. Can you test it please? If your problem persists I will try
to follow your suggestion.

I am actually very interested in having this in AUR, since it is a
dependency of Biber (http://biblatex-biber.sf.net), of which I am a
developer. It will be officially released next week-end, but someone
else put in in AUR already long ago
(http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=27998) ;)

Best,