[aur-general] Removal Request (bin32-crossover-games)

Sheepeh sheepeh at gmx.co.uk
Thu Feb 25 12:39:30 EST 2010

I think this is the correct way to request a removal, but please tell me
if it isn't! =)

If you could please remove my package at
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34985 (bin32-crossover-games) as
it's now redundant; a fellow user informed me how to make a package
install different deps depending on arch.  The "crossover-games" package
now handles both i686 and x86_64 equally well, so I'll just keep that one
maintained.  Apologies for making it redundant quite so quickly!