[aur-general] Orphaning request - chromium-beta and clamav-devel

Evangelos Foutras foutrelis at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:00:52 EDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Det <nimetonmaili at gmail.com> wrote:
> So to wrap this all up, I would just like to have an active maintainer
> for that package but it's not something I really "need" since I don't
> even use the package.

The maintainer of both packages appears to be active, as mentioned by
Heiko in his second reply to this thread; there is no need to orphan
either of them.

Moreover, an update delay of a couple of weeks if perfectly fine, in
my opinion; real life stuff take precedence and free time can be a
very limited resource at times.

Cheers.