[aur-general] [deletion request] python-restkit

Cédric Girard girard.cedric at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 06:21:53 EDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Rémy Oudompheng
<remyoudompheng at gmail.com>wrote:

> However, renaming a package can be a good reason, if the current
> maintainer agrees and if the package with a new name is uploaded at
> the same time.

But I don't understand. Wasn't it decided that renaming from python-foo to
python2-foo should only occur when a Python 2 and a Python 3 version were
co-existing? Or am I remembering wrong? (I know what is stated in the wiki
but the change has not been done by a dev nor a TU AFAICT).

Regards,

--
Cédric Girard