[aur-general] Replacing nexuiz with xonotic

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Fri Oct 21 12:29:49 EDT 2011

Am 21.10.2011 18:04, schrieb Dieter Plaetinck:
> On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 17:43:57 +0200
> A mirror is not obliged to mirror all our repositories, right?
> I would not cripple our package set because some mirrors can't deal with it.
> Rather: package all games you want to package, mirrors can decide not
> to mirror the community repo if they don't like it.
>
> Dieter

Mirrors have to mirror everything as is. Excluding the whole community
repo does not make much sense imho. I'd prefer to keep it easy and treat
all our repo as one entity. And due to our package pool structure we
cannot split out a single repo. E.g. community and multilib repos use
the same package pool.