[aur-general] TU application

Peter Lewis plewis at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Oct 28 04:17:23 EDT 2011

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your interest. I don't personally think it's a problem that you don't
currently have a sponsor, since I think people should be able to solicit to the
list if they would like to apply, rather than being required to ask people
off-list. Obviously the discussion period and voting can't happen until a
sponsor indicates though.

How long have you been maintaining your AUR packages for? While you've been
using Arch for a while, I wonder whether it would be good for you to have a
few more AUR packages before becoming a TU. Others may think differently though.
Either way, it's good to have you involved.

Just out of interest, where in the UK are you based? (I'm in Birmingham.)

Pete.