[aur-general] About linux-mainline 3.4rc6-1 and hibernating problem

Sébastien le Preste de Vauban ulpianosonsi at gmail.com
Sat May 12 07:51:59 EDT 2012

>From https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=50893
linux-mainline 3.4rc6-1

Do you guys have any problem with hibernating? my computer cannot boot
after running pm-hibernate :L
The only solution for this is to unplug the power source wait a few
seconds and the plug again the power source cable. After this, when you
boot the computer there is a warning message from the bios about
incorrect setting of the cpu frequency. Then I am prompted to the bios
configuration screen but all settings look ok. After restart the
computer boots normally and resume successfully from hibernating.

Please mention any lofg file I can attach so we can find the cause of
this problem.