[aur-general] requesting a critique for my build of xen-git-4.5.0-rc3

Marcel Korpel marcel.korpel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 15:24:25 UTC 2014

* Doug McMillan <dlm1065 at hotmail.com> (Tue, 16 Dec 2014 18:54:34 -0600):
> Thank you for the critique. I have fixed the name, changed from
[…]

One more thing: you are dlm1065 at etcetera, but the maintainer is listed
as Triton (jacek at etcetera). You should me him/her a contributor and
list yourself as maintainer.

And about what Ivan said: he probably meant exports in prepare(), that
might not be available during build(); even more, I can use makepkg
--nobuild to only get the sources and run prepare() and at a later time
run makepkg --noextract to run build() etc.

Regards,
Marcel