[aur-general] Code review request: new PKGBUILD "omodoro"

David Phillips dbphillipsnz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 00:08:06 EST 2014

Related to (4): I've got a PKGBUILD
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/pa/passgen/PKGBUILD) which points
to a git repo, but *not* using a "git://xyz.git" url. Instead, I'm
using the format
"https://github.com/phillid/passgen/archive/master.zip" - should this
package have -git appended? I'm thinking it doesn't need the -git
suffix because it's pulled over HTTP and doesn't need git... What's
the convention on this?

Cheers.

--
David Phillips