[aur-general] Inactivity starting 4th August

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 17:33:27 EDT 2014

Hey guys!

I will be inactive starting Monday 4th August. I will be moving to a
different city for a job (yay, for the first time I'm gong to be paid
for programming :-)) and I won't have an Internet connection for some
time except from the mobile phone.

Anyway, from the packaging side most of my packages doesn't require
much attention. The only exception may be luxrays/luxrender which
often require patching for newer boost and which tends to suffer from
compiler bugs a lot. Also, there is one open bugreport for cdrtools
(FS#41343), but it seems to be an upstream problem.

Lukas