[aur-general] More trolling

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 10:35:53 UTC 2015

Hi AUR general,

Previous related posts:
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2014-July/029069.html
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2014-November/029845.html

Once again the pathetic individual who spends their life trolling
Manjaro devs is using AUR as a platform for abuse.

This is their most recent account:
https://aur.archlinux.org/account/AllenMcrea/

As others have mentioned previously, AUR admins/TUs may want to consider
disallowing "minute-mail" type email services from signing up.

Here's the recent activity from the troll (also note it could be argued
that they're trying to impersonate Allan McRae), i would appreciate if
the comments that are simply insulting or that claim my packages broke
something, when they clearly do not, could be deleted:

----------

Your package aqualung has been flagged out of date by AllenMcrea [1].
You may view your package at:
https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/aqualung/

[1] -https://aur.archlinux.org/account/AllenMcrea/

----------

fromhttps://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/aqualung/
AllenMcrea wrote:

This package looks like it was built by a retard. Learn how to package
shit or get off of the AUR.

----------

Your package metacity-theme-thinner has been flagged out of date by
AllenMcrea [1]. You may view your package at:
https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/metacity-theme-thinner/

[1] -https://aur.archlinux.org/account/AllenMcrea/

----------

fromhttps://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/metacity-theme-thinner/
AllenMcrea wrote:

Horrible cut and paste packager shame on you! This broke all my shit.

----------

fromhttps://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/thunar-shares-plugin/
AllenMcrea wrote:

Should change the name of this package to "I'm a retart that don't
know shit about packaging

----------

fromhttps://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/xdg-su/
AllenMcrea wrote:

FUCK YOU ROB, FUCK YOU IN YOUR GAY ASSHOLE, YOU GAY ASSHOLE

----------

fromhttps://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/xdg-su/
AllenMcrea wrote:

      #
      #
      #
      #
   ##  ##
  ########

Again I apologise for this happening, however, I urge the admins to
consider taking some preventative action by blacklisting
designed-temporary-email services.

--
Regards,

Rob McCathie