[aur-general] [AUR4] Unsure whether to adopt, wait for maintainer to re-upload, and/or merge packages

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 21:34:22 UTC 2015

Em 15-07-2015 13:45, ShadowKyogre escreveu:
> Decided to email the submitter yesterday. Should I wait for a response 
> for about a week? 
I don't think there are any hard rules on that. I mailed him on a 
Friday. If I didn't got a response, by Monday I'd took over the package. 
Truth be told, they had 2 months, at least, to be aware and do 
something. I think this was just a courtesy, but in my case the 
maintainer did answered me. In yours it might do down differently.

Giancarlo Razzolini

More information about the aur-general mailing list