[aur-general] [AUR4] Unsure whether to adopt, wait for maintainer to re-upload, and/or merge packages

ShadowKyogre shadowkyogre.public at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 00:08:09 UTC 2015

On 07/17/2015 02:34 PM, Giancarlo Razzolini wrote:
> Em 15-07-2015 13:45, ShadowKyogre escreveu:
>> Decided to email the submitter yesterday. Should I wait for a
>> response for about a week?
> I don't think there are any hard rules on that. I mailed him on a
> Friday. If I didn't got a response, by Monday I'd took over the
> package. Truth be told, they had 2 months, at least, to be aware and
> do something. I think this was just a courtesy, but in my case the
> maintainer did answered me. In yours it might do down differently.
>
> Cheers,
> Giancarlo Razzolini
I re-uploaded the relevant PKGBUILD to the AUR4 at
https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/mse-mtg/ (I still need to adjust the
descriptions and dependencies, but everything is split properly).

With the packages that're still here,
https://aur4.archlinux.org/packages/magicseteditor-mtg/, should I file
merge and/or deletion requests?

- ShadowKyogre