[aur-general] [RFC] Draft of the AUR 4.0.0 migration notification

Pablo Lezaeta Reyes prflr88 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 23:46:04 UTC 2015

Not forget that are some users that have typos or base64-ed they mails they
will likely miss the anounce if is Mail only.
Also I agree that 1repo per package is overkill for maintainer of 40+ or
100+ packages.

Question: if I upload my pkg to aurdev now will we keep after the deadline,
some of use could be in a no-internet-access or temporary computerless
situation and miss the deadline before submotin the pkg,  and if I miss the
deadline for those uncontrolable issues is possible regain ownership?