[aur-general] [PRQ#4382] Deletion Request for b43-firmware

Xavion xavion.0 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 22:22:56 UTC 2015

There's plenty of room for it to be "File a Request", and it would be more
grammatically correct.  Your English is pretty good, just like that of the
other ESLs who've contributed to this thread.

Honestly, I think it's a joke that we even need to have this discussion.
Anyone who argues against making this obvious/simple change for the better
would have to be profoundly stubborn or just plain stupid.