[aur-general] Deletion of xfce4-volumed

Einhard Leichtfuß arch023 at respiranto.de
Sun Dec 11 12:07:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

I just noticed xfce4-volumed having been deleted from AUR.

>From the aur-requests archive [0] (2016-12-07):
> oberon2007 [1] filed a deletion request for xfce4-volumed [2]:
>
> Has been discontinued by xfce since 2009. replaced by xfce4-volumed-
> pulse
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/oberon2007/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/xfce4-volumed/

For anybody not using pulseaudio (like me), this package might still be
of use.

Unless there is a genral rule not to include discontinued software in
the AUR, I would like to resubmit the package.

Sorry for not objecting earlier, by the way. I just started using the
package (and somehow overlooked the filed deletion request).

Einhard Leichtfuß

[0]
https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-requests/2016-December/014777.html