[aur-general] password reset request

Michael Straube michastgit at web.de
Tue Jan 5 22:36:13 UTC 2016

Am 05.01.2016 um 22:33 schrieb Levente Polyak:
> Sorry to say that, but that still sounds fishy... it just does not sound
> very probable that all this happened in combination:
>
> 1) deleted your email account
> 2) forgot your AUR password
> 3) lost your ssh key because of an installer

Yes I know, sorry. But it really happend.
I created a new account.. I will file a orphan request for my maintained
package so I can adopt it with the new account, but I am a bit afraid
that a orphan request will not be accepted now.
I know this sounds unbelievable, but I can only say again that I am the
owner of the account.

cheers
Micha