[aur-general] Invisible packages? Can't find in aurweb but avaliable on git

Tyler tyler at cyb3r.space
Tue Mar 22 19:57:52 UTC 2016

On 03/22/16, Eli Schwartz wrote:
> It means that for whatever reason the package was deleted from the AUR.
>
> The git repos of deleted AUR packages are not purged, and you should be
> able to clone and repush to restore the package. (I assume your push was
> rejected because it was a force-push over the contents of the previous
> history -- which is a no-no. ;))
>
> But the question is, why was it deleted to begin with? I tried searching
> the aur-requests list and couldn't find mention of the package. :(
>
> --
> Eli Schwartz

For the record, I ended up doing this and it worked.

Thanks to all.

--
PGP key, Signal, & OTR encryption avaliable upon request.

Learn to use PGP email encryption:
https://ssd.eff.org/en/module/how-use-pgp-windows
https://ssd.eff.org/en/module/how-use-pgp-mac-os-x
https://ssd.eff.org/en/module/how-use-pgp-linux