[aur-general] Trusted User application

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Thu Mar 16 22:49:52 UTC 2017

Em março 16, 2017 18:02 m4sk1n at vivaldi.net escreveu:
> Hello,
>  I'm Marcin Mikołajczak (on AUR 'm4sk1n') and I would like to become Arch User Repository Trusted User.
>  I was born in Poland in 2001. I am Arch Linux user for about one year. I have recommended it to some people, a lot of them have switched from Windows to Manjaro. I understand bash scripting. Now I spend a lot of time on learning C++. Currently I'm maintainer of 5 packages in AUR and I can take care of more of them. The current ones are 'xnots-git', 'otter-browser-weekly', 'otter-browser-git' and two Xfce components (git checkout). I'm working on Polish translations of some open source projects (like Xfce, WINE, Otter Browser...). Of source I know how to use Git.
>  My main non-technical interest is music, mainly electronic.
>  If I become a TU I would like to push 'otter-browser' package to [community] repo. I would also adopt some packages, maybe music-related?
>  Best way to contact me is IRC (freenode, as m4sk1n, I'm on 'arch-linux', 'arch-linux-aur' and 'arch-linux-newbie').
>  That's all, thanks for reading it,
> Best regards,
>  m4sk1n

Hi Marcin,

   You forgot to mention who is your sponsor. Having said that, I haven't looked yet at your packages,
   but I don't think switching Windows users to Manjaro, even though not related with the TU proposal
   itself, doesn't bring you many votes. I'll wait on your sponsor so we can start the discussion
   period.

Cheers,
Giancarlo Razzolini