[aur-general] Package review

Konstantin Gizdov arch at kge.pw
Mon Oct 16 09:50:11 UTC 2017

Hi Eli and Lex,

> sed -i -e ... $(find -name '*.py') is terrible, see
> http://mywiki.wooledge.org/ParsingLs for why, as well as the proper way
> to do this.
> Please do not add pointless `msg "now I'm doing this thing that was
> obvious from context"` messages.
It's interesting that you point these things out as I took the template
from the official repos for python-scikit-learn. Both the `sed` and `msg`
lines are from there. I will change/remove them as per your suggestions.

Thanks for clarifying `namcap` to me. One follow up question - in my `root`
package namcap seems to be able to detect shell bangs in scripts
('#!/bin/csh' for example) and asks me to include csh/tcsh as dependency.
At least I assumed that and only included it as optional dep. Does that
mean instead, I actually have a binary dependency on CSH?

As for the `any` I assumed it was deprecated after the x64 switch and the
wiki was just not updated. I will label it correctly.

Regards,
Konstantin