[aur-general] TU (re-)Application

Brad Fanella bradfanella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:03:32 UTC 2018

> It's been around in some incarnation since 2007, and you have a
> filled-in profile at
> https://www.archlinux.org/people/trusted-user-fellows/#bfanella
>
> So I assumed you must have at one point had access to it, even if
> it's
> been long enough that you have forgotten and/or lost track -- I'm not
> sure offhand what precise role it had at all stages Arch's history.

Thanks for the help/advice Eli. If I remember correctly, my profile was
filled out by sending the various pieces of information to an
administrator for posting on the site. If I do in fact have access to
archweb, it's not something I could easily get into unfortunately.

I can also prove ownership of the email account (bradfanella at archlinux.
us) that I sent my original application from in 2010, if that
corroborates my claim.