[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

shoober420 shoober420 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 01:00:39 UTC 2018

I recently tried to be the maintainer for an package that hasn't been
updated in quite some time. I've been using my own PKGBUILD for the
particular package with great success, and currently am maintaining
the "lib32-sdl2-hg" 32 bit version of this package.

Upon request of this package, It was denied for no reason given,
except a disrespectful message from coderob and I quote.

"come back with a better request, my dude"

So I did, I requested to maintain the package again, and was denied,
then my account got suspended. Whats the deal here? I wasn't warned
about anything I may have done wrong, and I'm currently maintaining
two packages, and co-maintaining another one, which I no longer can
access. Please unsuspend my account so I can maintain my packages.

Vincent Grande <shoober420>