[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

Robin Broda arch-ml at coderobe.net
Sun Nov 4 03:14:25 UTC 2018

On 11/4/18 3:09 AM, shoober420 via aur-general wrote:
> This still doesn't cover up the fact you gave NO WARNING before the
> suspension.

Consider me closing all your other open requests as the warning,
and you opening a new request with an even worse comment as you
- deliberately or not - overstaying your welcome in that regard.

I'm not gonna revoke the suspension early,
you'll have to sit that one out.

On 11/4/18 4:03 AM, shoober420 via aur-general wrote:
> I love Arch, and do a lot for this community.
> You should concentrate on all the good I have done,
> instead of all the supposed bad things I’ve done.

- No matter how important you think you are.

--
Rob (coderobe)