[aur-general] Custom arch repository

pavel.finkelshtein at gmail.com pavel.finkelshtein at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:03:24 UTC 2019

Oh my, it looks very ineresting!

Currently I manage all my packages manually so potentially it can
simplify my work a lot.

Currently I'm experimenting with Travis and binary build caches cause
kodi needs a lot of time to compile from scratch and I'm also using
container to build, so I mount ccache directory inside docker ☺

--
Regrads,
Pasha