[aur-general] Account

Gonçalo Pereira goncalo_pereira at outlook.pt
Thu Jun 13 18:57:14 UTC 2019

I get it that you're pissed off with me and I agreed with the reason that got me suspended and giving an overview of the requests I've made I can see how unproductive it was that kind of "contributions".
At the moment it's just sad that I see a package broken or outdated and I can't even drop a comment calmly suggesting the change. I indeed got out of line but now I understand that this mailing list can serve to ask for opinions instead of just filing an orphan request. I don't plan to be a pain in the ass with the mailing list and I am not comfortable knowing that I am bothering you with this email.
Overall I just mean that I understand that my way of interacting on AUR hasn't been all that great and even so I've been forgiven a lot.
Hope you can understand my point.

Best Regards,
Gonçalo Pereira