[aur-general] AUR package q -- newbie

Markus Schaaf mschaaf at elaboris.de
Tue May 12 08:39:30 UTC 2020

Am 12.05.20 um 05:40 schrieb Raj Kombiyil via aur-general:

> $git clone https:://AUR.archlinux.org/gedit-latex.git
> Thanks in advance for any pointers. Appreciate it.

BTW, this isn't the package I've uploaded, but the older you complained
about. The older one installs rubber and texlive-core, so I'm not sure
what your problem is. With my package and rubber installed, I can see
error messages from rubber in the bottom pane.

Do yourself a favour and use your new knowledge to install an AUR
helper. I like yay. Then use it like you would use pacman, e.g.
$ yay -Syu ; yay -S gedit-latex-git rubber texlive-core

BR