[aur-general] Notification of GPL violation

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri May 21 17:34:43 UTC 2021

On Fri, 21 May 2021 12:37:05 -0400, Manhong Dai wrote:
>I still think even 'sensible modifications' is still a modification,
>especially if the original author has an issue with it.

Yesno ;)!  There are GPL vs BSD license disputes for no good reasons.
How Pooterish can we go? As long as the world revolves around us, we are
altruistic, but as soon as it isn't like that, nobody should expect
that we continue acting altruistic? IOW should become 'free'
and/or 'altruistic' just (an) empty word(s)? A 'sensible modification'
is a 'sensible modification', it shouldn't be overrated.