[aur-general] [neard] neard release v0.17

Krzysztof Kozlowski krzysztof.kozlowski at canonical.com
Wed Sep 22 13:47:01 UTC 2021

Hi all,

v0.17
=====
After quiet period, the neard user-space counterpart of Linux kernel NFC
stack, gets a new release - v0.17.

The release includes several fixes (including potential security fixes)
and improvements, plus few new features.

Source code release:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/nfc/neard.git/tag/?h=v0.17
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/network/nfc/neard.git/snapshot/neard-0.17.tar.gz

Few notes on new names and maintainers