[aur-requests] [PRQ#7438] Request Rejected

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:53:16 UTC 2017

  and while
> jnbek isn’t inactive and answered he wanted to keep this package, it has
> not yet been updated, while firefox-dev is working almost OK.
>
> Regards,
> Bruno

I should probably apologize for my much slower response time. I had two
major spinal surgeries in 2015, this last one in December was quite a
bit more painful than was expected. That said, I haven't been keeping up
with my email anywhere near my usual everyday perusal. As stated in my
previous email, I do try to get to out of date requests and 'hey this
thing is broken' comments/emails as quickly as possible, I apologize for
not notifying everyone much sooner as to the state of my maintainership.
Right now, I am specifically focusing on my most popular and/or most
actively developed pkgbuilds to keep them up to date. I did drop the
ball with firefox-developer, knowing that updates occur sometimes in a
matter of minutes and I will endeavor to prevent any further
interruptions between the development process and pkgbuild updates. Of
note, I did get the version updated last night and it should be working
fine, if this is not the case, please let me know.

Now, Bruno:
What about the pulseaudio dependencies?

--
Thanks,