[aur-requests] [PRQ#7392] Deletion Request for bauerbill-over-pacaur

Kieran Colford kieran at kcolford.com
Tue Jan 31 13:13:50 UTC 2017

Although I strongly disagree, I will defer to you out of respect for your
responsibility as moderator. Since I still desire to create a compatibility
layer between pacaur's interface and bauerbill's backend (for packages that
depend on pacaur such as cylon, etc.), how would you recommend I publish
such a layer in a way that avoids the confusion you mentioned?

--

Signed, Kieran Colford