[aur-requests] [PRQ#11354] Deletion Request for firefox-always-nightly

Félix Saparelli felix at passcod.name
Thu May 10 21:58:28 UTC 2018

Yeah, I'm deliberately in contravention of the rules and style of AUR to
get those advantages. Also note it's not really a "new" package (four
years)! But I understand if it gets deleted. Although, if it does get
picked for deletion is there a way I could request a stay of execution? I'm
investigating an alternate solution that wouldn't rely on the AUR at all,
and therefore wouldn't push against its rules, but it's going to take a
while (~1 month?) to get set up, and if I could offer a good transition
strategy to those who like this flavour, then voluntarily kill it, that
would probably be a better user experience.