[pacman-dev] config handling

Роман Кирилич roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri May 26 17:40:02 EDT 2006

When file is in NoUpgrade list Pacman should do it's XYZ logic with
one important change - it should NEVER overwrite any file listed in
NoUpgrade.
By default there should be NO NoUpgrade list in pacman.conf.
There is no point to include any _config_ file in NoUpgrade, _only
modified system shell scripts_ should be included there (for some rare
cases when user modifies them).
When package that owns file listed in NoUpgrade is removed - this file
should be saved as .pacsave.