[pacman-dev] Man pages (and a quick ML note)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 18:49:44 EST 2007

On 2/9/07, Georg Grabler <ggrabler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Which files you exactly updated?

I don't know if you knew, but you can use ViewCVS on our repository,
allowing you to easily see the logs of each file and side-by-side
diffs. Here is that link:
<http://cvs.archlinux.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/?cvsroot=Pacman>

> I just looked trough the pacman.8 file. No typos found at all, just found
> some ... unclear explaination and some things which did not sound well in my
> opinion.
>
> File attached for comparison with the original one, even though i'm not sure
> what you changed in the documentation today in the morning checkin.

The file you attached looks a lot like the old pacman.8 manpage. If
this is what you were reading, I did go through the newer version and
at least cleaned up what I thought was unclear.